(1) sterilization in the asepsis room. Before each use, turn on the ultraviolet lamp for 30min or 30min before use, and use 5% carbolic acid spray in the interior and exterior chambers.
(2) after washing hands with soap, carry the required equipment into the outer room; replace the sterilized work clothes, work hats and work shoes in the outer room, wear a mask, and then wash the hand with 2% phenol soap for 2 minutes.
(3) the decoration of the asepsis room will move all kinds of items into the inner room and place, with 5% carbonic acid on the top of the work table and the operator station space spray, return to the outer room, and then enter the inner room after 5 ~ 10min.
(4) wipe the hands with 70% alcohol cotton balls before inoculation. When performing aseptic operations, the movements should be gentle, minimizing air fluctuations and surface dust.
(5) safety should be paid attention to in the work. If the cotton is caught in a fire, hold the hand tightly or put out with a wet cloth, do not blow it with your mouth so as not to expand the combustion. If there is a fungus culture, if it is sprinkled or shattered with a fungus container, the 5% carbonic acid soaked cloth is used to wipe the surface or ground with a 5% carbonic acid.
If you are interested in our products or have any questions, you can leave a message directly to us or contact us directly. We will contact you in time for the first time after receiving your information.