(1) Each experimental area is set up reasonably;
(2) Each experimental area should be clearly marked (such as eye-catching door plate or different ground color) to avoid confusion of equipment, materials and reagents in different experimental areas.
Reasonable system setup of PCR Laboratory
(1) Reasonable setting of air conditioning and ventilation system should adopt full supply and full exhaust air conditioning system as far as possible;
(2) Strict airflow pressure control ensures different pressure requirements in different experimental areas.
Standard operation of PCR Laboratory
(1) The technical personnel of clinical gene amplification test laboratory must be on the job training, and can be engaged in the work of clinical gene amplification test after passing the training;
(2) During the experimental operation, the operator must wear gloves and change them frequently. In addition, the use of disposable caps is also an effective measure to prevent pollution;
（3）清洁工作及时、正确。实验工作结束后，必须立即对本区进行清洁。除常规的消毒液体对表面进行擦拭消毒或紫外线灯的照射消毒外，对一些实验设备还应进行高压消毒处理。 4.4 严格的管理
(3) The cleaning work is timely and correct. After the experiment, the area must be cleaned immediately. In addition to conventional disinfectant liquid to wipe and disinfect the surface or ultraviolet lamp irradiation disinfection, some experimental equipment should also be treated with high pressure disinfection. 4.4 strict management
(1) Strictly control the personnel entering and leaving the laboratory. Personnel not related to the experiment are not allowed to enter and leave the laboratory at will. If possible, independent channels and doors should be set up to enter and exit the entire experimental area;
(2) The working clothes with obvious distinguishing marks (such as different colors) shall be used in each experimental area, and the working clothes in this area shall not be taken to other areas when the staff leave;
(3) Avoid unnecessary walking in the experimental area to reduce the possibility of cross contamination.
(4) The analysis area of amplification products is the main pollution source of amplification products. The waste liquid can not be dumped in the laboratory. It must be discarded in the place far away from the laboratory after being soaked and disinfected by disinfectant. The disposable materials such as used suction head should also be treated uniformly after soaking and disinfecting with disinfectant, such as incineration, etc;
(5) Some mutagenic and toxic substances may be used in the amplified product analysis region, so special attention should be paid to the safety of laboratory personnel.
The above content is the content of today's laboratory decoration. For more information, please pay attention to the website: http://www.hnsfk.com We will regularly update new knowledge and content for you to present